Norway

Hello everyone, I have always dreamed of going to Norway and seeing its beautiful Northern Lights.

The first time I heard about the Northern Lights was in an archangel song singing since I heard it, I started researching the Northern Lights in Norway and it fascinated me. The beauty of that color combination is fantastic. The Norwegian Northern Lights are unique and only at certain times of the year you are more likely to see them, in addition to the Northern Lights in Norway they have beautiful coasts that together with the Northern Lights are a perfect combination, here you have a beautiful photo of the Northern Lights and coasts of norway.



Norway is just a tourist place at least for me since I have no intention of going to work or study in Norway, I also have no intention of staying to live, I just wish one day to be able to travel and see those beautiful northern lights and fulfill one of my dreams.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best vacations of my life

My Future Job