The best vacations of my life

Believe me, I don't like traveling very much, I like
being at home more, but the best vacations of my life were when I was at school in the summer of 2017. With my classmates we went to Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay. Brazil was where we stayed the most we stayed for ten days and I visited many places but the most beautiful thing was knowing the Iguazu Falls. The Iguazu falls are great with a really beautiful view. I also met the famous Christ the Redeemer who is giant and also rode on a pirate ship from which we were able to dive. In fact I have photos of the places I mentioned and will show them to you.



Without a doubt I would repeat that trip since it is a beautiful place and a unique experience, but this time I would travel by planes since there are many days of traveling by bus although it is an experience that I will never forget with my friends from school. 

Comentarios

  1. Great, the study tours are unforgettable, I hope one day I can visit the iguazu falls.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, the photos are wonderful and is really cool that you knew the Christ the Redeemer

    ResponderEliminar
  3. it sound like a really funny trip with your partners

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi, I have also gone to Brazil and Christ the Redeemer is really great

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Future Job