Cartoons

 


Hi , my name is Nicolás Ávila and I will tell you about my favorite television shows from when I was little. Well, my favorite shows when I was little were cartoons. When my dad went to work in the morning, I would start my day watching The Simpsons meanwhile I had breakfast, I liked this particular show because each chapter tells a different story, so I couldn't predict what was going to happen, also each character It is authentic and special, they always brought me out smiles. 


Another program that I really liked is One Piece, I still watch this show because it continues to broadcast. One Piece is special, it has many chapters and this made me fall in love with the characters. This program taught me different values; friendship is one of them. Luffy, is the main character and from him I learned that you should never abandon friends and I have to fight for my dreams, it also taught me to not get angry or frustrated at insignificant things, but to defend those who are important to me. Well, in general I liked the anime and I like it a lot, since I was little I see it, because my older brothers did it, and I like it because it has taught me many things and I have rescued values, life teachings, among other things.






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The best vacations of my life

My Future Job