My Future Job

 Hello everyone, since I was little I have always wanted to work to be able to be independent.

Today I am studying Chemistry and Pharmacy, I have not finished studying Chemistry and Pharmacy, since I am in my third year of university, but at the end of this university degree I would like to continue studying to be able to specialize in clinical pharmacy, there is a postgraduate course that can be done after graduation and lasts a year in which I can specialize in clinical pharmacy.

But to be eligible for this course I have to apply and for the course to be free I have to have good grades.

I would like to work in this area in the future (clinical pharmacy) since it is the one I like the most, due to the closeness to patients and the environment of a hospital, I would like to work in a hospital and interact with many people. (I am very sociable)

I am not a person who loves to travel so I would stay in Chile working, I like Chile, but there is still a lot to be able to work so for now I just concentrate on studying.

Another thing in which I would also like to specialize is in English, in the future I would take an English course to learn 100% English, since it is a tool to socialize and that today in the world of work it is very necessary to know English.

Comentarios

  1. For further comments and feedback on your writing, please refer to the Rubric published in the U-Cursos Platform.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best vacations of my life